Since many years vitiligo & Leucoderma are considered as a chronic illness which actually affects the human life due to its social & visible values.
The colour loss in vitiligo differentiates a sufferer from a normal person.
There are several ways to restrict vitiligo from getting bad to worse.
- Avoiding steroids intake & application can help you from getting worse
- Sometimes Homeopathic aggravates it as said in their treatment
- Not taking any chance for a risky treatment is best
- Ayurveda is a safe treatment.
- Authentic Ayurveda cannot aggravate vitiligo
- Positive attitude of patients helps in faster healing of vitiligo
Treatment of vitiligo can be done through Ayurveda. As multiple formulations based on various herbal combinations are now used for vitiligo treatment.
Patients faith & doctors authentic ayurvedic formulation can lead to success & vitiligo cure.
Vitiligo is a widespread disorder now a days. Generally it happens due to autoimmunity which is the most known reason. Depigmentation of skin happens first which acquires skin area in shape of a spot or patch forming vitiligo spots. No one can predict its spreading without medicines. Some person holds one patch for whole life and another person can suffer vast spreading. This all depends on how far a person’s immunity is affected as per our studies.
Facial vitiligo is a very bad situation in the life of a vitiligo patient. As the face gets a white spot it almost disturbs the psychosomatic state of the person’s mind. One can feel embarrassed and get into deep depression after onset of facial vitiligo.
Numerous temporary treatments claim to cure facial vitiligo but fail to do so.
Ayurvedic herbal treatment can be very effective in facial and segmental vitiligo cases also. As ayurvedic medicines from a good ayurvedic doctor suggest that it will start coverage from face & neck area due to high blood circulation there. In other words patients of facial vitiligo can expect faster results from ayurvedic treatment as experienced.
Some additives sometimes play a very important role in vitiligo cure.
- Doing pranayama & kapalbhati regularly can reduce daily stress level which help in faster healing
- Using copper utencil for drinking water storage will make the difference faster
- Following dietary restrictions can prevent spreading
- Daily intake of chickpeas commonly known as desi chana will help
- Avoiding stress and developing positive thinking are known key factors in faster healing in vitiligo & Leucoderma cases